- Any dispute arising out of or in relation to any issue regarding the interpretation, performance, breach, termination, validity or invalidity of this contract, shall be submitted for mediation administered by ICAMEK in accordance with ICAMEK Mediation Rules inforce on the date when the request for mediation is submitted.
- If an agreement has not been reached or the dispute is not resolved by mediation within 60 days from the day it is submitted, either party may refer the dispute to be finally resolved by Arbitration administered by ICAMEK in accordance with the ICAMEK Arbitration Rules inforce on the date when the request for arbitration is submitted.
- The number of arbitrators shall be… (one or three);
- The seat or legal place of arbitration shall be… (town and country);
- The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be…
* Mediation is a condition precedent to proceed with Arbitration